Startup Lab - Energy and mobility solutions: Focus hydrogen
In the Startup Lab, you will be guided through the topics of needs analysis, prototyping, business model and pitch in order to develop a validated business case. However, the starting point: your own idea!
The Startup Lab aims to promote cross-border cooperation in the tri-border region. For this reason, the workshops will be held in English, French or German. There are enough people present who could help with translations. Mastering two of the named languages is an advantage. The labs are divided into four half days and one full day, participation is free of charge.
1. Retrofit or adaptation of existing vehicles to hydrogen
2. Liquid hydrogen
3. Hydrogen storage solutions
4. Social acceptance and communication regarding hydrogen
5. ... any other exciting topic from Your side?
If you have ideas or solutions in these challenge areas, feel free to apply for the Startup Lab.
Who should apply?
- You are interested in startups
- You already have your own idea or want to work on the idea of someone else
- You want to learn something about developing a business model